Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day 10:: Primed

Alright. After overhauling the front wheel today, I spent some time priming the frame and I have to say that it looks totally sweet! I'm not exactly sure how long this took because I sprayed two coats in-between sledding sessions with the kids, but I estimate that it took about 2 hours. If you do this, make sure you wear a mask and spray in an open area with the doors and windows open as well. I opened up the garage and hung the frame from my garage door with a bungee cord. This worked great and allowed me the flexibility to spin the frame while it was being sprayed. This produced the required result - 2 nice looking, even coats of primer. I can't wait to get some color on this lean machine.
.......__o 
.......\<,  
....( )/ ( )...

No comments: